Four In The Afternoon...

*NYUM2*



*CarQuest Team Logo*



Tauke Chin Kwet *hehe*


*Shine on Mazda*

After having my lunch with my gf @ Swensens i ask her to drop me off @ college, as promise i met my friends who are in my Marketing Group and we discuss on how do we start in making the report for the task given to us. It ends up by dividing the task individually and just compile them tomorrow. After that i felt bored being in class without anything to do, there are no wireless connections available *sigh* and its a common thing during wednesdays afternoon the class are seldomly filled with students because there were no ECA activities. Most of them took the time to do their thing, resting, doing their homework, revising, some of them went to GIANT *hehe* and few stayed in class. So i decided to go and visit my friend *Tauke Chin Kwet* @ CarQuest, who is now working on a project car HIMSELF! *evil laugh*