EXAM'S OVER!!!!

The looks of Hiero after the exam

They're so happy i bet they did well

Waiting for the others

Thanx for teaching me circular flow dude

Single but NOT available








Ada ada saja...Ok le tu~

Ms.Cybercanon the first who came out from her class. Hope you pass the paper syg...

Fizah: syg me tejawab semua question. "Kacang saja"

Single but NOT available 2

Amal Bariah (not available too :P)
Today's my last paper which is Economics 2, it took me an hour to finish the paper and i was glad that all my revisions, insufficient sleep and hunger are worth it. Hopefully i pass the paper AMINNN!!!... so i went out from the examination room went straight to my car and grab my 400D. Off my way to class to take pictures of my friends who got out earlier before i did...hehehe *liat saja tia ulah drg atu* :D

0 comments: