Tagged by Playerz104 from TBC

1. Do you think you're hot?

= Hmm I don’t think “HOT” describes myself. But I get it often from my lovely girlfriend. hehehe


2. Upload a favourite picture of you



3. Why do you like that picture?
= Because that’s the first time I played archery, it was in KL Sunway Piramid and for me I looked macam PRO with the pads and bow tapi NOT!!! haha

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
= haha It was also in KL when we ate Dominos Pizza we ordered from our room and makan di hotel

5. The last song you listened to?
= Basshunter – All I Ever Wanted

6. What are you doing now besides this?
= Watching DVD “Pick Of Destiny”

7. What name do you prefer besides yours?
= Herman, Man, Boy, C Awang, Abang, Cybercanon~ haha

8. Tag 5 people.
1. Marriz
2. Hierophyte
3. You-niquelylove
4. Azzrul HD
5. Orked


9. Who is number 1?
= He’s a friend of mine from Business School and ever since we started in playing SoundSystems, Photography, and now RC Drift hehe (bila ko kan main ani bro!)

10. Number 2 is having a relationship with who?
= hmmm…currently he’s single and available…I think. (so anyone interested go for him, he loves taking pictures, and if you want to be his gf I’m sure kana gambar saja hehehe)

11. Say something about number 5
= She’s a blogger from Singapore, we always chat through our chatbox, sharing ideas and discussing about movies and other different things…

12. How about number 4?
= He’s my cousin, a member of SCB( Standard Chartered Bank) haha nadawah Swift Club Brunei…He’s into photography now and his gear is Nikon D80…and he’s into cars especially upgrading his Swift.

13. Who is number 3?
= She is my only one, my love, my breath, my life….my girlfriend and future wife… love you~

0 comments: